Wedding Concierge Service
Ideal for the out-of-town couple, the busy professionals, and anyone who wants to be hands-off with the wedding planning process.
You provide me with a budget and a vision, and I make it happen. This package includes:
- Full wedding planning, design, and coordination services
- RSVP management
- Out of Town Package creation
- Planning and coordination of your Rehearsal Dinner or Post-Wedding Brunch
- Custom timelines for each member of the wedding party
- Custom crafted standalone wedding website
And on your wedding day, my staff works in concert to tell your story. You are provided with Wedding Attendants to accompany you from Getting Ready through Getting to the Reception, as well as a team of myself and at least two Associate Planners or Assistants.
A stress-free wedding planning experience that allows you to feel like a guest on your big day.
Starting at $7295
Ideal for the couple who wants a partner in their planning process, to help them make the best choices for their unique wedding needs. Out-of-town couples and those with busy schedules may prefer a more hands-on approach than my Concierge service, and Planning is a great fit!
We put our heads together to create a wedding planning blueprint. This package includes:
- Budget management
- Vendor "matchmaking"
- Regular communication and meetings
- Support during vendor meetings and menu tastings
- Wedding day decor/design
- Wedding checklists and planning timeline
- All aspects of wedding day coordination
On your wedding day, my team includes myself and at least two Associate Planners or Assistants.
A cohesive wedding vision from start to finish, this package is designed to streamline your planning process.
Starting at $3975
Ideal for the couple who wants a beautiful day replete with unique details. We agree on a budget, which I manage, and design direction and I shop for, source, and handcraft all the decor for your wedding day. Then on your wedding day my team and I install and style.
This package is available alone or as an add-on to Wedding Coordination.
Starting at $975
Ideal for the couple who already have organized all their details and decor, but need someone to put it all together on their wedding day. This package does not include budget management, shopping, or crafting; the client is responsible for providing all decor for styling.
Wedding Styling is available as a stand-alone service; it is included in all my wedding day packages.
Starting at $525
Ideal for the couple who already has planned out most of their wedding day and just needs someone to put it all together. Sometimes called "Day of" or "Month of" Coordination.
My Coordination package includes:
- Venue walkthrough
- Contract review
- Timeline creation
- Vendor confirmations
- Rehearsal coordination
- Wedding setup/styling starting at least two hours prior to ceremony start time
- Wedding day timeline and vendor management and support
- Post-reception teardown
- Full use of my Emergency Kit supplies
- Wrap up meeting
At least one assistant is with me at your wedding, ensuring that I am always where I am needed most!
Wedding support designed to make your day as smooth as possible.
Starting at $1575
Elopement & Intimate Weddings
Are you ready to just get married? Do you want to have the maximum bang for minimum stress? Let me handle your elopement arrangements! For weddings with under 10 guests (including the happy couple), I will handle it all. From RSVPs to decor to vendors and food, all you need to do is show up! We will, of course, have lots of contact before your wedding day so it can be just as you want. Ideal for out-of-town couples and destination weddings.
Each elopement has a team of at least two (myself and an Associate Planner or Assistant) to ensure that the whole day runs smoothly.
Simple solutions for intimate weddings, no matter how lavish the look.
Starting at $2750
Want the guidance of a wedding planner without the price tag? Now you can have both! Pick my brain in three two-hour sessions, including:
- An initial discussion of your needs, vendor recommendations, and design aesthetic
- A mid-point progress meeting to discuss DIY projects, additional vendor and design needs, and wedding day questions
- A final meeting (1-3 weeks prior to your wedding) to go over wedding responsibilities, timeline preparation, and last-minute details
- Wedding planning packet including to-do list, vendor recommendations, and fill-in-the-timeline sheet
- Unlimited questions during our sessions
Available individually or in pairs, my trained Wedding Attendants will be with you every step of the way from hair/makeup/dressing to your reception entrance, ready to assist with clothing difficulties or questions, minimize distractions, keep vendors on track, and be in touch with me in case any issues arise. Professional and stylish, they'll be there to ensure that you and your fiance are wedding-ready and stress-free. Included in the Wedding Concierge Service Package; add on to any Planning, Design, Elopement, or Coordination package (one attendant per member of the couple).
$250 per attendant
Custom Wedding Website
Custom-designed to tell your story, your custom wedding website includes your own domain for one year, pages to help organize all your wedding information, and lots of pictures!
Starting at $750
Crafting, RSVP Management, Out of Town Bags, Kid Kits, Rehearsal Dinner Planning or Design, and other Add-Ons: Ask me!
Planning a shower, party, proposal, gala, or other non-wedding event? I can help! I offer two services:
Social Event Design/Styling: I make your party look fabulous - you do the rest. This package includes:
- Venue walkthrough and design meeting
- Decor budget management
- I shop for, source, and handcraft the decor for your event.
- You manage vendors and timeline.
- My Associate Planner or Assistant and I set up/style the decor at your party so that it looks picture-perfect.
- You tear down/clean up after the party is over.
Starting at $750
Social Event Planning: Feel like a guest at your party!
- Design services (above) plus vendor and menu selection, timeline creation and management, full coordination of your party, and management of the full budget.
- For the host who wants to feel like a guest!
Starting at $1425